Warranty & Crash Replacement policy
Le Col is committed to product excellence and stands behind the quality of the products it produces, although, from time-to-time manufacturing faults can and do occur. If you think your product has a suffered a manufacturing fault within 12 months from date of purchase, we guarantee that we will repair or replace the item if confirmed by Le Col to be faulty. Please contact us via the Help button to let us know – we may ask you to send the item back to us if we want to investigate the fault further. Le Col reserves the right to reject any warranty claims if items are damaged as a result of excessive or long term usage.
- All garments should be washed before return for hygiene reasons and we reserve the right to destroy any unclean items.
- If you are returning your kit for repair, you are responsible for the cost of the return. We recommend using a signed-for/tracked service - we cannot be held responsible for returned items lost in the post.
Had an accident?
First of all, we hope you are OK. If you’ve had an accident and damaged any Le Col kit you've bought from lecol.cc within the last 12 months, you can get in touch with us and we’ll offer you 50% off the RRP off a like-for-like crash replacement item (different size or colour of the same product). Please Contact us using the Help button to submit your claim.
- Discount will be given against the item’s RRP only, regardless of the current price.
- Only like-for-like replacements are available (including colour and size).
- Not available for any of our Custom made kits.