Due to the current unprecedented situation, we want to reassure you that as much as humanly possible, we are working to ensure all orders are processed/dispatched in a timely fashion. For the time being, we're operating as close to 'normally' as we can do but this may be subject to change as the situation progresses. We are still fulfilling orders Monday-Friday and we aim to get all orders processed and ready to ship within 3-5 days maximum, but typically we're able to do so a lot quicker.
The health and safety of our team, suppliers and customers is absolutely paramount as the situation unfolds. With most of the Le Col team able to continue working normally from home, our warehouse remains functioning, so we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure that our team are able to complete their daily work in a safe environment, observing the social distancing measures outlined by the UK government. We are closely monitoring the situation and updates as they come and will amend our protective measures as necessary to be able to continue operating safely. Our suppliers and delivery partners are also taking measures to protect themselves and our customers against the current threat.
Please be advised there may be a delay in processing returns/exchanges. Rest assured that if you are intending to return/exchange an item but are unable to get your item back to us immediately (due to the crisis), we will honour any requests submitted during this period and process them as soon as we possibly can.
We are aiming to keep as full a delivery service internationally and domestically as possible in the meantime, but some shipping destinations/carriers are already experiencing delays and interruptions to services.
Here is some additional information regarding known delays by destination, which will be updated frequently:
- Australian deliveries may be subject to delay as we’ve switched to another carrier temporarily.
- DHL is still able to provide a service to most major destinations, however more regions (particularly in Europe) are beginning to suffer interruptions/lockdowns so delays may occur.
- DPD is still serving all European destinations, with some delays, PUDO service in Germany and Spain has been fully suspended. Some postcodes in Italy, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Croatia are non-serviceable.
- Spring suspended service to some regions in Italy but otherwise still operational.
- Local post services in many destinations have suspended signed delivery to limit contact but are still operational.
- Croatia has also been hit with an earthquake over the weekend, so expect further delays and possible suspensions there.
- Currently suspended services: Armenia, Northern Cyprus, Bulgaria. New Zealand - deliveries now suspended due to lack of air capacity.
All deliveries may be subject to delays as the situation develops. If you haven’t received your shipping confirmation email within 5 working days of placing your order, please get in touch via our Help Centre and we can look into this for you.
We hope that you are all keeping safe and well during this crisis.
Take care, stay safe.
From all at Le Col