Got an item you’d like to return or exchange? Don’t worry – we've set up an easy way of returning your items to us here at Le Col.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your Le Col order is delivered. Check out the information below to ensure you know just how to return your items, it’s easy – we promise! All items should be in ‘as new’ condition, both unwashed and unworn. When returning items to us, please ensure they are well packaged and protected.
Follow these simple steps to register your return/exchange
- Head to our Returns Portal
- Enter your order number including the # (e.g. #12345) and shipping post code/zip code OR email address, exactly as it appears on your order confirmation email/invoice.
- Choose which items you’d like to return and let us know why.
- Confirm your original delivery information (amend if needed).
- Select the method you’ll be returning your order by (you will also see your nearest drop-off point) and complete payment for your return.
- If you're asked to download a returns label, simply attach to your parcel and take to your nearest drop-off point.
If you are not prompted to download a returns label, don’t worry - some couriers offer paperless returns. Please note that orders placed separately must be raised as separate returns requests and sent back individually. Combining orders will slow down the refund process!
Please note: Refunds or exchanges will be processed as soon as we confirm receipt – refunds can only be processed against the original payment method. If you are returning a gift order, this can only be refunded to the original purchaser. All gift cards are non-refundable.
Exchanges are subject to stock availability and if there are any issues with your request, we will be in touch directly!